"Croquis it is a sketchy design or drawing showing in simplified form an image or idea"
"Here in The Croquis House Plans, we believe that designing a home is a very intimate, unique and thorough process. Design a home is not easy, it requires experience and hard work, and we are committed to achieve those goals because you deserve the best.”
-The Croquis House Plans President
THE CROQUIS HOUSE PLANS
|Buy House Plans|
from our House Plans
|Buy The Croquis from |
any of our House Plans
|Or Contact us to|
help you design your
own House Plans
|Subscribe to the|
FEATURED HOUSE PLANS STYLES
|MODEL MW-3||MODEL MW-4 - THE Home/Office|
|MODEL 26 OPT 1 EL JIBARITO||MODEL 24 OPT 1|
|MODEL CO-1 RETAIL / OFFICE BUILDING|
WHAT'S NEW IN THE CROQUIS HOUSE PLANS
If you are interested in one of our house plans models; we recommend that you buy The Croquis first to see the model interior spaces and measurements; also if you want to modify or make changes to that house plans model. For all these options The Croquis is the best way to start. THE CROQUIS (2 sheets - floor plans and elevations) click to view a sample of THE CROQUIS page A-1 and page A-2
Is you house ADA ready? Is your home ready for the eventuality of you or your loved ones becoming handicapped? Prepare for the future, require your home been designed
and certified to meet the requirements of ADA. Contact Us if you want to design your home ADA compliant and be a proud owner of a house ADA Ready!
BUY THE CROQUIS HOUSE PLANS - QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE ON PDF DIGITAL FORMAT ONLY $9.99
OR GET THE KINDLE VERSION HERE
Why The Croquis House Plans?
The Croquis House Plans brings a great source of House Design Plans. With The Croquis House Plans you can Dream, Design and Build. We believe in your dreams and want to help makes them true. With our great House Plans Collection and the new BUY THE CROQUIS option; you can start your own house design process in a very affordably and efficiently way. Choose your favorite model from our house plans collection, customize any of our plans to fit your needs or let us help create your own house design.
The Croquis have the following products for our House Plans Models:
WE ARE THE ORIGINALS, Don't Accept CHEAP imitations of our exclusives House Designs
Do not be fooled by companies that offer pre-designed “all-inclusive” homes and what they give you is the following:
1- Small, uncomfortable and poorly designed houses
2- Ugly facades with tacky colors
3- Low ceilings (8'-0") making the house dark, hot and uncomfortable
4- Incomplete and of low quality materials
5- Generic and low quality floor tiles limited to their inventory
6- Generic and low quality doors and windows limited to their inventory
7- Generic and low quality Bath & Kitchen equipment limited to their inventory
8- Generic and low quality painting and finishes limited to their inventory
Definitely the only way to build your house the right way and to your style is with El Croquis Home Plans
Please Check out our Facts Comparison Chart and download it if you want to share it with family and friends
Why Concrete Houses?
|The Croquis House Plans specializes in concrete and concrete blocks construction type; also known as CBS Construction type which is Concrete Block Stucco terminology.|
Benefits of a CBS Construction Homes:
1) Resale value: Not a single client has ever asked to be shown wood homes nor have we ever had a client build a wood frame home. Real estate is an investment that hopefully appreciates in value, a wood frame home is much less likely to appreciate.
2) Windstorm: While wood has it's benefits in high winds, it's flexible while concrete isn't. The most inherent danger to people and property during the high winds of tornadoes and hurricanes is the debris carried in the high winds. Flying at such intense velocity, wreckage can cut right through a building wall and endanger the people inside. According to the Portland Cement Association, tests conducted by Texas Tech University's Wind Engineering Research Center offer dramatic proof that concrete walls withstand flying debris from tornadoes and hurricanes and outperform their wood and steel counterparts.
3) Resource Conservation: Forty one trees are used for every average wood frame home - 23 for the floors and walls, 13 for the roof, and five for the interior. Concrete is manufactured locally from abundant natural resources. It is inert and non-toxic. Concrete contains recycled materials and is, itself, recyclable.
4) Durability: Concrete homes are much more durable, far more demands are made on concrete than most any other construction material. Bridges, skyscrapers, and dams are frequently constructed with concrete. In addition the walls do not rot, or are as susceptible to damage from insects, termites and rodents.
5) Fire Protection: Insurance companies recognize concrete as being safer than any other form of construction when fire threatens a home. Insurance for concrete homes is often 15% to 25% lower.
6) Noise Reduction: Besides being stronger and more durable, the mass of a concrete wall provides an added benefit - a reduction in noise entering the home. Although some sound will penetrate the windows, a concrete home is often two thirds quieter than a wood frame home.
7) Safe Rooms: Safe rooms are becoming a more popular option in South Florida. The best way to keep your family safe during a tornado or hurricane is to build a concrete safe room inside your home. A safe room is a small, windowless room that is completely encapsulated in concrete - walls, ceiling and floor. Typically, the room would be located in a central area of the home for additional protection as well as accessibility, but can be placed on the outside wall of the home. A safe room can be incorporated into the construction of a new home, or can be retrofitted into an existing home. In addition the safe room can function year round as a usable area, such as a bathroom, closet or utility room. You'll never see a safe room built of wood.
8) Curb Appeal: A concrete home is well suited to Florida's tropical climate, Caribbean Islands and any other tornado and hurricane susceptible countries; the vast majority of wood homes simply look out of place in most of South Florida. Additionally, some interesting effects, such as curved walls and frequent corners, can be less expensive to build into a concrete home.
9) Reduced Energy Bills: Concrete homes save energy in two ways. The mass of the concrete slows down the passage of heat or cold moving through the wall. With the same insulation, a concrete home stays warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. Also, concrete walls are more air-tight than wood frame walls. Since leaks account for a large percentage of energy loss in the home, concrete homes enjoy savings in energy consumption.
NEW LOWER PRICES AND DESIGNS AVAILABLE
Copyright © 2010 TheCroquis-HousePlans.com. All Rights Reserved. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.
All content included on this website, is not public domain material. The content is the intellectual property of The Croquis House Plans's Owner or his content providers. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein is prohibited without express written permission. Please visit our Use Terms and Copyright Disclaimer section for more information.